Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tiger's ex breaks her silence on sex scandal....Elin Nordegren

I read the story in newspaper and internet. What a strong women she is.
Elin Nordegren

Antara komen dia yang membuat jie bertanggapan begitu ialah:

"I've been through hell," Nordegren, a 30-year-old Swedish former model, told the celebrity news weekly in an article posted Wednesday on its website and which will hit newsstands later this week.
"I felt stupid as more things were revealed. How could I not have known anything?" she said. "The word betrayal isn't strong enough. I felt like my whole world had fallen apart."
She said she had been truly devoted to Woods and had hoped for a happily-ever-after life together with him.

"I loved him. We had so much fun," she said, "and I felt safe with him."
Nordegren said she is close to completing her bachelor's degree in psychology and that despite her husband's betrayal, "I also feel stronger than I ever have. I have confidence in my beliefs, my decisions and myself."
"My immediate plan is for the kids and me to continue to adjust to our new situation," she said. "I am going to keep taking classes, but my main focus is to try to give myself time to heal."

She is now taking bachelor in psychology. Good for her. And she knows to put her energy the right way. Not by weeping the betrayal of husband.


GO Elin GO!

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link yang berkaitan

Link within