Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Suddenly....

Suddenly, it makes me remember. It hurts so badly hurt. Damn it!!!! I hate this feeling. Am I not cure yet?
Feels like shouting, crying and hating again, deep inside. Ya Allah, help me. I hate this kind of feeling.
Give me strength Allah. please do. I need it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I am not crying.... just inside me.
Is this showing.... I am cure??????
Sadness.... suddenly.

Dont waste your precoius energy Jie,
I told to my selves
Energy vampires, issues of the past, negetive thoughts
or
things u cannot control.....

Instead,
invest your energy in the positive present moment.

It thick me... this words......

I will be cure, I know....

I will .....

Hermmmm I take deep breath,

I love Allah, and I know that He knows best!
especially for me :)


2 comments:

Link yang berkaitan

Link within